All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionA Spontaneous Order: The Capitalist Case for a Stateless Society is an astonishingly concise, rigorous, and accessible presentation of anarcho-capitalist ideals. It covers a wide range of topics including: Money and Banking, Mopolies and Cartels, Insurance, Health Care, Law, Security, Poverty, Education, Environmentalism, and more! To enjoy this compelling read requires previous political, philosophical, or ecomic kwledge as all uncommon concepts are defined and explained in a simple yet uncompromising manner. Take heed, this work is liable to cause radical paradigm shifts in your understanding of both the State and Free Market.
- Author BiographyChristopher Chase Rachels is a libertarian/anarcho-capitalist philosopher and Austrian School economist. His studies were conducted through the Ludwig von Mises Institute headquartered in Auburn, AL. Prior to his anarchist inclinations, he was employed as an intelligence analyst with the United States Air Force. He has since co-founded the Blue Ridge Liberty Project in Asheville, NC and currently hosts the An-Cap Radio YouTube series.
- Author(s)Christopher Chase Rachels
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMattheus Von Guttenberg
- Foreword byStephan N Kinsella
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.