About this product
- DescriptionWise old man, won't you help me, please? My house is a squash and squeeze. What can you do if your house is too small? The wise old man kws: bring in a flappy, scratchy, isy crowd of farmyard animals. When you push them all out again, you'll be amazed at how big your house feels! This brilliantly funny story is the first ever picture book written and illustrated by the award-winning team of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, authors of THE GRUFFALO and it's w available as a board book!
- Author BiographyAxel Scheffler has achieved worldwide acclaim for his illustrations, and his books have been translated into over 20 languages. He has enjoyed particular success in his picture book collaborations with Julia Donaldson, but is also the best-selling illustrator of novelty books including THE BEDTIME BEAR (978 0 333 63788 3) and THE TICKLE BOOK (978 0 333 78151 7).Julia Donaldson is one of the UK's most successful picture book authors, whose titles regularly appear at the top of bestseller lists -- most notably, the acknowledged modern classic, THE GRUFFALO (978 0 333 71093 7). Her other picture books in collaboration with Axel Scheffler include ROOM ON THE BROOM (978 0 333 90338 4) and THE SMARTEST GIANT IN TOWN (978 0 333 96144 5). Julia is also much in demand for her brilliant events for children at schools, libraries and literary festivals.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width146 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeTo 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.