CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWise old man, won't you help me, please? My house is a squash and a squeeze. A little old lady thinks her house is a squash and a squeeze but, with the advice of a wise old man and the help of a few farmyard animals, she soon discovers that it's t as small as she thought. The very first book from the award-winning creators of THE GRUFFALO with sound effects and music.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is one of the UK's most successful picture book authors, whose titles regularly appear at the top of bestseller lists -- most notably, the acknowledged modern classic, THE GRUFFALO. Her other picture books in collaboration with Axel Scheffler include ROOM ON THE BROOM and MONKEY PUZZLE, all available as book and CD packs. Axel Scheffler has achieved worldwide acclaim for his illustrations, and his books have been translated into over 20 languages.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Audio Books
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Width215 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Read byImelda Staunton,Steven Pacey
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Running Time15
- Interest Age2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.