All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionBennie thinks that growing up is hard work filled with the pitfalls of conforming. This is an old tale made new by a boy's imagination and his determination to live his dream.
- Author BiographyI'm cursed with a wandering eye. No matter where I am I tend to keep one eye on the next green pasture. Currently I'm nesting in the art district of Long Beach, California. I'm completely surrounded by a plethora of great food, music, vintage clothing stores, people who don't mind shooting the breeze, and last but not least the sea. The culmination of my experience and my environment is the food for my imagination.
- Author(s)Reverend Jeannie Sadler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.