All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new bedtime tradition that leads kids to the manger! A Star for Me is a count-your-blessings story that will soon become a beloved bedtime tradition during the holidays. At the beginning of the Christmas season, your children will look forward to reading the book and hanging the ornament on a bottom branch of the Christmas tree. Then your family can enjoy the entire story at once or read a few pages at a time as an Advent countdown. Each night, children can read a bit more about Oliver, an adorable little camel who is part of the caravan traveling toward Bethlehem. As Oliver learns about God's blessings on each new page, young readers are prompted to talk about their own blessings and then move the star ornament a bit higher on the tree each night. On Christmas Day, children can move the star all the way to the top of the tree and remember the greatest blessing of all-Jesus! Trim Size: 8 x 10
- Author BiographyJean Fischer has written many Christian books for adults and children. Born and raised in Wisconsin, she lives near the shore of Lake Michigan where she enjoys watching woodland wildlife and working in her backyard gardens. Alexandra Steele-Morgan lives and works in Pembrokeshire, Wales. Since her graduation from the University of Plymouth, she has enjoyed illustrating in a variety of forms for children. She also enjoys painting portraits and seascapes in her spare time.
- Author(s)Jean Fischer
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width209 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alexandra Steele-Morgan
- Reading AgeFrom 4
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.