All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionA Statistic of One: My Walk with Glioblastoma Multiforme traces Stephen Hatrak's life from his diagsis of glioblastoma multiforme, the deadliest of malignant brain tumors, to the present. He chronicles the trials and tribulations he faced and the losses he suffered along his journey. Faith and inner strength are formidable allies in overcoming any tragedy in one's life, and they played vital roles in his struggle. He was told from the start that the he might have twelve months to live; even so, he defi ed the odds and, six years later, is telling his own story. Despite the dire statistics associated with a diagsis of glioblastoma, there are several stories of long-term survival; these stories gave him hope that this cancer could be tamed. To overcome this challenge in his life, he had to believe in himself and fi nd his inner sixth sense to strengthen his resolve. Along the way, he learned that life with brain cancer could be tough, but that he could be even tougher. What cancer cant do....separate me from my soul, squash my spirit, and stop the sun from rising in the east and setting in the west; creating new tomorrows and new opportunities. A Statistic of One is an uplifting story of faith and perseverance; how we cope with challenge will determine how we move forward and live life to its fullest.
- Author(s)Stephen Hatrak
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.