All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLIFE! What does it all mean? Chaz Hutton, the world's first sticky te lifestyle guru, has taken it upon himself to figure it all out so we don't have to. He covers all the important things: dating, working, eating, fighting gorillas, the impossible physics of toothpaste, the family history of a sock drawer, and so much more. Basically, all the big life questions that you didn't realise needed answering.
- Author BiographyRaised in the wilds of Australia, Chaz Hutton somehow ended up living in London after a series of ill-thought out decisions. He now spends his time drawing pictures on small yellow pieces of paper, which his parents do a good job of pretending they're impressed by.
- Author(s)Chaz Hutton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 col illus
- Weight520 g
- Width165 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.