Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionA Storm Blew in from Paradise is both the story of Anyuru's father, P, a Ugandan pilot who deserted, and of Anyuru himself. Both men grew up without their fathers, an emotional void that had a serious impact on their lives. P makes a promising start as a fighter-pilot, but matter what he does or where he goes, he is unable to escape his fate. He finds himself a refugee, on the run like a hunted animal - while his only dream is to fly. Anyuru, growing up as a first-generation Swede, can't seem to leave the past behind, either.
- Author(s)Johannes Anyuru
- PublisherWorld Editions
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBreda
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWorld Editions
- Weight330 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.