All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom childhood through school years; from marriages through divorces; from youth to the Golden Years - this is the story of two ordinary women who built a friendship that lasted fifty-seven years. It is the story of learning to be the friend that the other one needed in good times and in t so good times. It is the story of a friendship as a friendship was meant to be. It is our story - mine and Janet's and it is told to bring kwledge and to heal pain. So enjoy our story, because we sure enjoyed living it!
- Author BiographyJan Collum is a wife, mother, grandmother and youthful senior who writes for pleasure and to share experiences of interpersonal relationships. This is her first book. Jan lives in Clearwater, Florida, with Walt (Kenny), her husband of forty-nine years. They have one adult daughter, Sandy who with her husband, Scott, and son, Tim, lives close by.
- Author(s)Jan Collum
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.