Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis paper offers an overarching strategy for the United States (U.S.) and USAFRICOM in protecting and strengthening social ecomic development in central and southern Africa. First, this paper provides a background of the recent and current political conflicts in the region. These include Hutu/Tutsi ethnic strife, Zimbabwean ecomic ruin and corrupt leadership, and the recently-ended Angolan civil war (2002). This paper also identifies HIV/AIDS as a major impediment to development.
- Author(s)Robert K Carlson
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.