Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese is the long-desired Chinese - English reference work for all those reading texts dating from the Warring States period through the Tang dynasty, and beyond. Comprising 8,000+ characters, arranged alphabetically by Pinyin, with an index by radical and stroke- count , and various appendices, including one with reign-eras and exact accession dates of emperors according to both Chinese and Western calendars.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Kroll, Ph.D. (1976), University of Michigan, is Professor of Chinese at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He has published widely on medieval Chinese literature and cultural history.
- Author(s)Paul W. Kroll
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Languageeng, chi
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleHandbook of Oriental Studies, Section 4 China
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Weight1227 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.