All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding full listings of all UK first degree courses, this two volume set allows students to narrow down their course and university choices before turning to prospectuses. Each guide is packed with invaluable information including helpful guidance on choosing a subject, course and institution as well as detailed and comprehensive course listings. Courses are divided into two manageable volumes, each covering a number of broad subject areas as well as modular courses. Volume 1 covers Arts, Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, Business, Education & Law, and Volume 2 covers Engineering, Techlogy, Geography, Sciences, Medicine & Mathematics.To aid navigation there is also an A-Z subject index providing a quick way to locate courses in specific subjects, alongside an institution index giving the full contact details, fully updated with each new edition. A popular and respected resource for libraries, schools and careers professionals, these guides have been helping students make one of the most important decisions of their life for many years.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleCRAC Which Degree? S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1 & 2
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Out-of-print date14/05/2010
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.