All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical and insightful guide for new MA TESOL students, providing information that will shape their expectations of the field and of their program. It discusses foundational information about the profession, as well as discussion and guidance regarding the graduate school experience.
- Author BiographyNANCY BELL is an Assistant Professor at Washington State University, USA. Her research interests include L2 language play and humor, cross-cultural interaction, and the development of L2 sociolinguistic competence. Her work has appeared in journals such as Applied Linguistics, Humor, Research on Language and Social Interaction, and Intercultural Pragmatics.
- Author(s)Dr. Nancy Bell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $23.40Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $45.47
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.