All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical and insightful guide for new MA TESOL students, providing information that will shape their expectations of the field and of their program. It discusses foundational information about the profession, as well as discussion and guidance regarding the graduate school experience.
- Author BiographyNANCY BELL is an Assistant Professor at Washington State University, USA. Her research interests include L2 language play and humor, cross-cultural interaction, and the development of L2 sociolinguistic competence. Her work has appeared in journals such as Applied Linguistics, Humor, Research on Language and Social Interaction, and Intercultural Pragmatics.
- Author(s)Dr. Nancy Bell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.