All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHouse Upon a Hill Series, Book 1 'A Summer to Grow On' takes place in the 1930's and focuses on young Marie's summer before she must attend a new 'city' school. It is a charming, stalgic, look at a simpler time - true Americana magic. Other books in this series to follow.
- Author(s)Montez Roller Smith
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSummer to Grow on
- Series Part/Volume NumberONE
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width278 mm
- Height72 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.