All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtremely humorous coming-of-age vel, taking place on Long Island, New York, 1959. Action packed, adventurous, underlying themes of religious questioning, environmentalism. A modern day Huck Finn vel, including first loves, bullying, encounters with authorities, and crazy escapades, guaranteed to bring smiles and laughter on every page.
- Author BiographyDaniel Geery has been writing since the seventies, mostly while teaching elementary school. He is now an inventor with two patents, the Aquaglider (described herein) and the Hyperblimp, easily Googled. He interviewed Robert Redford and the late David Brower, Nobel Peace Prize Candidate and pioneer of the modern environmental movement. Geery has written countless letters to the editor on environmental topics, presented many speeches at environmental hearings, written a trail guide to the Wasatch Mountains, produced a self-help book, and wrote a how-to solar greenhouse book, along with articles for several outdoor magazines. He avidly studied and taught writing during his teaching career. Geery lived off-the-grid for fifteen years in an earth-sheltered, solar home that he designed and built. He now writes progressive political blogs and in 2012 ran for Federal Senator from Utah on the Justice Party ticket.
- Author(s)Daniel Geery
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.