All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis M Wafer joined the Union's army of the Potomac as an assistant surgeon. From the battle of the Wilderness to the closing campaigns, Wafer was both participant and chronicler of the American Civil War. This book offers a collection of his diary entries during the war, his letters home, and the memoirs he wrote after returning to Canada.
- Author BiographyCheryl A. Wells is associate professor, history, University of Wyoming, and the author of Civil War Time: Identity and Experience in America, 1861-1865.
- Author(s)Cheryl A. Wells,Francis M. Wafer
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's/Associated Medical Services Studies in the History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note8 drawings and 2 maps
- Weight535 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.