All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost 'How to write/publish' books are aimed at the scientific community and medical professionals as a whole. To date ne has ever been dedicated to surgeons alone. This book is aimed specifically at surgeons who wish to have their work, observations, vel ideas to be published, but do t kw the route leading to successful publication in the various leading and reputable journals. Each chapter (21 in total) will attempt to guide the budding writer, using simple and brief language and taking examples from daily life.
- Author BiographyProfessor M Schein is Professor of Surgery at Cornell University Medical College & Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York.
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2001
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12tabs.
- Weight640 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAbe Fingerhut,John R. Farndon,Moshe Schein
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.