Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe book -A Surgeon's Universe- is composed of a unique form intermediate between encyclopaedia, memoirs, medicine and documented reportage. It encompasses data about the Universe, geography of the Earth and Europe as applied to their history, as well as to the history of Ukraine, including the fate of the Ukrainian (Rus') Peremyshl (in Polish - Przemysl) Principality (UPP) from antiquity, that is [id est (i.e.)] approximately 500 thousand years before Christ (BC), through the year of 2010. On the background of historical events are described the achievements of Ukrainians in the domains of culture, science, medicine and sport. Also, the author includes numerous clinical observations, the contribution of others and his own to general surgery, anesthesiology, thoracic and cardiovascular vascular surgery (TCVS). The book contains 1757 p., 2352 figures (fig.), each with subtitle in Ukrainian and English and I-XX tabl., is written in Ukrainian, with some parts in English, Russian, German and Polish.
- Author(s)Andrew S Olearchyk
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.