All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange is brewing for Lily Lapp. Her favourite cousin, Hannah, moves away and Harvey Hershberger, a boy with a talent for trouble, moves right in. Harvey's antics stir up the entire schoolhouse, and his fondness for Lily gets under Aaron Yoder's skin. Add in a mischievous dog rescued by Lily's brother, an old Shawnee Indian and a mother bear, and a secret Lily's mother is keeping, and you've got a recipe for laughter, love, and big surprises. Girls ages 8 to 12 will love navigating the changes in Lily's world with her in this final book in the sweetly simple Adventures of Lily Lapp series.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Kinsinger was raised Old Order Amish in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. Mary Ann began a blog, A Joyful Chaos, as a way to capture her warm memories of her childhood for her own children. From the start, this blog found a ready audience and even captured the attention of key media players, such as the influential blog AmishAmerica and the New York Times. Suzanne Woods Fisher is the bestselling author of The Choice, The Waiting, The Search, The Keeper, and The Haven, as well as non-fiction books about the Amish, including Amish Peace. Her interest in the Anabaptist cultures can be directly traced to her grandfather, W. D. Benedict, who was raised in the Old Order German Baptist Brethren Church in Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Suzanne is a Christy Award nominee and is the host of an internet radio show called Amish Wisdom.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Kinsinger,Suzanne Woods Fisher
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Lily Lapp
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 4
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.