All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with a comprehensive survey of models of dynamic games in ecomics, including an extensive coverage of numerous fields of applications. It will also discuss and explain main concepts and techniques used in dynamic games, and inform readers of its major developments while equipping them with tools and ideas that will aid in the formulation of solutions for problems. A Survey of Dynamic Games in Ecomics will interest those who wish to study more about the conceptions, approaches and models that are applied in the domain of dynamic games.
- Author(s)Ngo van Long
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys on Theories in Economics and Business Administration
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.