All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe good news is you can find all the ingredients for the recipes in A Sweet Taste of Africa at your local grocery store. Sugar translates into sweet on the tongue of almost every human being. Whether sugar is in the form of honey, sugar cane, beets or refined sugar it is a universal and versatile ingredient. The cakes, pies, cookies, brittles, fritters, fruit salads, beverages and preserves in this book will surely satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. A Sweet Taste of Africa takes you on a culinary voyage though the sweet culinary explorations of the entire continent of Africa. You will find that sweet is sweet matter what continent you happen to live on. The thought of Africa's sweet culinary inclinations may raise your eyebrows at first but as you read and prepare the recipes, the tastes are familiar and delicious. Also, learn simple African words with ten African Languages 101 tutorials.
- Author BiographyIvy Newton-Gamble is a graduate of Florida A & M University earning a B.A. in Sociology. She is also an avid reader and traveler fascinated by people and African cultural traditions. She currently lives in Florida tending to her garden of organically grown fruits and vegetables and is a proud member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
- Author(s)Ivy Newton-Gamble
- PublisherAG Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAG Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.