All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOnly by immersing oneself consistently in the Greek New Testament can students, pastors, and other readers gain facility with the language. This invaluable guide from Charles Lee Irons streamlines and enhances the process, allowing readers to interact with the Greek text with minimal interruption and maximum understanding. By focusing specifically on syntax, this guide takes its place among other resources as a time-saving new tool that builds on, rather than replaces, what already exists. In the author's words, it picks up where these other tools leave off, presupposes their use, and moves on to more complex issues of syntax, translation, some textual criticism, and limited exegesis.
- Author BiographyCharles Lee Irons (PhD in New Testament, Fuller Theological Seminary) began his studies of classical and koine Greek as an undergraduate at UCLA and has studied the Greek New Testament for twenty-six years. He currently serves as the director for the Office of Research Administration at Charles Drew University.
- Author(s)Charles Irons
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width146 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.