Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA Table Prepared Before Me is written for Christians and all who want to reach their God-ordained destiny. Its aim is to encourage Christians to live for the Lord as He expects us to live, and to understand who they are and the magnitude of the table prepared before them. This book tries to bring to the attention of readers the fact that there are tables prepared before Christians, and these tables are the reason for enemy attacks. It motivates, advises and engages Christians on how to successfully defeat the enemy. The Christian's life is an interesting one. It is full of fun and adventures ? great by all standards. It is also full of serious challenges as we struggle to maintain that hor bestowed on us from above. The Christian's life is filled with opportunities designed by God for the benefit of His people and His kingdom. These opportunities are placed there to help Christians aspire, grow, mature, and be better so that they will live more fulfilled lives and be more useful to God and to their fellow Christians. This book is divided into six chapters. Chapter 1 offers an introduction to the origin and description of the table prepared before me. Chapter 2 looks into the nature and characteristics of this table the psalmist is talking about. Chapter 3 discusses and sheds light on who the enemies are and their general characteristics. Chapter 4 answers the troubling question about why a table must be prepared before us in our enemies? presence. Chapter 5 explores how Christians can occupy and maintain their positions at their tables. Chapter 6 discusses how n-Christians can qualify for this table, and how they and other Christians can strengthen their position in their Christian walk. Also, there is some supportive scripture material at the end.
- Author(s)Professor Samuel C Obi
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.