All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIt was an era when the beginning was at an end, and the end served as a beginning. So writes Kitviel, the Keeper of The Chronicles Of The Children Of Heaven in his introduction. Satan and his minions are determined to have their long awaited prize. The Angels are determined to thwart them. Plans within plans are prepared. Arch-Angels & Satan are involved in a war of great cunning. And Mankind is caught in the middle. To prevent the coming of the dominion of the rule of darkness, Seth sets out upon a dangerous journey. He seeks his long lost and banished brother, and then is determined to find the Cherubim kwing full well one wrong word will destroy him forever. Yet Seth believes finding the Cherubim & the hidden Garden, is the last hope for mankind to redeem itself. Lilith watches and plans carefully. Satan remains assured of his prize. The Arch-Angels and Angels decide upon a defense. Upon Earth it is up to one determined pair, Seth and Aklima, to find the lost garden and change the future. The Epic Fantasy The Chronicles Of The Children Of Heaven was originally written by the Meyal, Kitviel, who is a Sharret of Nogah. The series begins with Adam & Eve and continue until the Flood, (kwn as The Great Deluge to the Meyal). What takes place upon the Earth during these first years of Mankind's existence is the major concern of books within The Chronicles Of The Children Of Heaven. Subsequently the activities of the Meyal and the Techas, as well as the great confrontations and wars between them, is portrayed. Mankind must decide its own destiny or be ruled by one of the power of evil.
- Author BiographyTed Gross was born and raised in New York City and currently resides in Jerusalem, Israel. Ted began his writing career in University as the op-ed editor of the University paper. He has written two children's books. The Letter & The Crown & Of Rabbit's Wool & Camel's Hair. In 2002, Ted as a reserve battlefield medic ended up in Jenin, and the battles that took place there became front-page news all over the world. The book Three Weeks In Jenin is a portrayal of what Ted experienced in Jenin. Ancient Tales, Modern Legends is a collection of short stories written over a period of many years sometimes in great pain, sometimes with great joy and certainly will make you stop and think about the waywardness of life. Ted's love of the short story art-form is apparent in this book. A second collection of short stories is soon to be released as well. He currently is working on the The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven (a fantasy work) of which the first Volume A Tale That Is Told - Part 1 has been released. Over the years short stories by Ted have been published in various venues. A Pot Of Gold, Who Will Die Tomorrow? & Memorial Day were all recently published. Ted also spent many years in High Tech as a Chief Technological Officer and currently works in developing ideas for Virtual World Technologies.
- Author(s)Ted William Gross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.