Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTailsville didn't go to the dogs. It was founded by them! If you think politics can get tricky in Washington imagine what they are like in a town where all the residents have a vast repertoire of tricks in their bag. Worse yet, Tailsville has an election EVERY year; although it seems more like seven years to the residents. Mayor Pichle Pig Tail Pug's term is winding down and there are four pooches lined up hoping to succeed him. There hasn't been a major political scandal in Tailsville since the infamous 1972 Tailgate but things are about to change. What's about to happen to the residents of Tailsville is going to make what Vicky Nixon Poodle did in 1972 seem like a walk in Hallmark Park. From the sands of Rawhide Beach on Tails Lake to the Tails R Us store in the Tailsville Mall, every pup to pooch in town would never be the same after this election. The results of the election brought every mutt to purebred in Tailsville to join the same pack.
- Author BiographyFord Beagle has been the Tailsville's historian and curator of the Tailsville Museum for as long as any one can remember. Ford is known throughout Tailsville as a trusted and respected member of society. He's not known to chase his tail too often or spin tales. He's a straight shooter who always puts what's best for Tailsville before his own needs. That all changed following the election, Ford was so disgusted he figured he'd hit the road and kill a year until things settled down in Tailsville. He ended up at my door step and has been running the place since his first paw set foot in the house. The minute he found out I published a book, The Almost Complete Book of Danisms: A Verbal Slap in the Face Never Hurt Anyone (ISBN: 978-1451534597) he urged me to write this story. I'm sensing he's here for the long term. On our daily walks he sniff's everyone, canine and human alike, with the enthusiasm of a candidate running for office. He has his moments and his own tricks. After all, that little guy got me to tell this story. Besides, it's still hard for dogs to use a keyboard! Dan Drotzman feeds Ford and pretty much does whatever Ford thinks he should do.
- Author(s)Dan Drotzman
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.