All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the unabridged text of Dicken's classic vel plus a complete study guide that helps readers gain a thorough understanding of the work's content and context. The comprehensive guide includes chapter-by-chapter summaries, explanations and discussions of the plot, question-and-answer sections, author biography, analytical paper topics, list of characters, bibliography, and more.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Study Edition
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight304 g
- Width131 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementThrift study ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.