Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the threats of recent development to two of the oldest villages in Hong Kong's New Territories. It is at once a valuable document about Hong Kong's cultural heritage and a testimony to the ways in which sensitive and intelligent approaches to conservation can help safeguard the cultural heritage of Asia.
- PublisherOxford University Press,China Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOxford University Press,China Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight753 g
- Width257 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.