A Taste of Thanksgiving: Curious Facts about America's Holiday by Christopher Forest (Paperback / softback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the first Thanksgiving in the United States was held in the Florida, t Plymouth? Do you kw the connection between Thomas Jefferson and tom turkeys? Do you kw which American woman was instrumental in the development of Thanksgiving as a national holiday? Can you name the first foods served at the Thanksgiving in Plymouth? Feast on the answers to these questions and a whole lot more in A Taste of Thanksgiving.
- Author BiographyChristopher Forest is a teacher from Massachusetts. He has written more than 20 books and loves sports, reading, playing guitar, learning trivia, and studying history. He lives in Danvers with his wife, two children, and two cats.
- Author(s)Christopher Forest
- Date of Publication18/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.