All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe traditional Turkish dishes featured in this book make use of a variety of beans, grains, fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and, of course, yoghurt (one of Turkey's most important contributions to international cuisine). A history of Turkey's culinary traditions accompanies the 187 recipes, as well as glossaries of commonly-used ingredients and Turkish cooking terms.
- Author BiographyNur Ilkin, wife of the former Ambassador of Turkey to the United States, has lived in Ahtens, Moscow, London, Islamabad, Copenhagen, and Washington, D.C. She now resides in New York. Sheilah Kaufman is a cooking instructor, food writer, and author of twenty-four cookbooks, including Sephardic Israeli Cuisine (2013), also published by Hippocrene Books. She resides in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Author(s)Nur Ilkin,Sheilah Kaufman
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight596 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.