All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A TASTY MAANDAZI' is a delightful day-in-the-life story of a young Kenyan boy, Musa, and his quest to get his favorite treat - a maandazi! Set in the magical coastal area of Kenya, this illustrated children's book takes the reader through a feast of warm imagery and words. The book sheds an authentic light on life in Africa, and even uses some Swahili words (for which a translation dictionary is provided for) to help the reader embrace the culture. Topping it off, there is a Maandazi recipe included as well.
- Author(s)Kwame Nyong'o
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.