Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors have provided an extensive amount of data dealing with an educational program for hyperactive and brain-injured children. The goal of the authors is the better understanding of exceptional children and the development of a method of teaching and a system of education adequate to meet the needs of these children.
- Author Biographyuickshank /f William /i M. tzen /f Frances /i A. zeburg /f Frederick /i H. nhauser /f Mirian /i T.
- Author(s)William M. Cruickshank
- Date of Publication24/07/1981
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1015 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.