All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a step-by-step technique for sparking breakthrough creativity in advertising - or any field. Since its publication in 1965, A Technique for Producing Ideas has helped thousands of advertising copywriters smash through internal barriers to unleash their creativity. Professionals from poets and painters to scientists and engineers have also used the techniques in this concise, powerful book to generate exciting ideas on demand, at any time, on any subject. Now let James Webb Young's unique insights help you look inside yourself to find that big, elusive idea - and once and for all lift the veil of mystery from the creative process. James Webb Young is in the tradition of some of our greatest thinkers when he describes the workings of the creative process. The results of many years in advertising have proved to him that the key element in communications success is the production of relevant and dramatic ideas. He t only makes this point vividly for us but shows us the road to that goal. -William Bernbach, Former Chairman and CEO, Doyle Dane Bernbach Inc.
- Author BiographyJames Webb Young was a driving force behind the creation of the modern advertising industry, and is one of advertising's most honored educators and practitioners.
- Author(s)James Webb Young
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Advertising Classic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight74 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.