All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionFor most 21 year olds, being sent to work as a rep in Ibiza for the summer would be a dream job. I, however, was devastated by the news. I was a teetotal virgin recovering from an eating disorder, with an active dislike for socialising. I didn't want to go to Ibiza, but I needed to go to Ibiza. I needed to escape the motony of life back home: my recent illness, my tedious job, the mundane routine. I took the plunge, accepted my new role, embraced the challenge and moved there. Living in a quiet village away from the torious bright lights of San Antonio, I saw a different side to the island, and I fell in love with its serenity and air of acceptance almost immediately. In return, it loved me back, and from day one, the beautiful island cast its spell on me, and I rediscovered the confident, happy girl I used to be. My four months spent living in Ibiza were the best, the worst, the most testing, rewarding, heart-warming, eye opening and liberating of my life. The only way I could fathom the craziness going on around me on a daily basis was to keep a journal...I never imagined I would be sharing it with the world, but here it is: an insight into my thoughts, feelings and all of the weird and wonderful occurrences that went on during a season on the party island. It is all here, from the time I went on a date and was given a watermelon as a 'present,' to the day a guest 'broke wind' in the face of our receptionist...
- Author BiographyClara Zfin combines a passion for travelling with her life-long love of writing. She has travelled solo across Europe and then went on to secure a job as an overseas rep, which led to her spending a season working in Ibiza. Her preferred genre is children's fiction, and she is currently working on a series about a girl who is tirelessly campaigning for 'pants for sharks.' Apart from writing and gallivanting around the world, Clara tends to spend her time eating jelly-beans, buying snapbacks for her goldfish and watching The Great British Bake Off. A Teetotal Virgin in Ibiza is Clara's debut release.
- Author(s)Clara Zfin
- Publisheri2i Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprinti2i Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.