All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gecidal barbarism of the Nazi forces has been well documented. What is little kwn is the fate of fifteen million German civilians who found themselves on the wrong side of new postwar borders. All over Eastern Europe, the inhabitants of communities that had been established for many centuries were either expelled or killed. Over two million Germans did t survive. Some of these people had supported Hitler, but the great majority did t. In A Terrible Revenge , de Zayas describes their horrible fate. This new edition includes an updated foreword, epilogue, and additional information from recent interviews with the children of the displaced.
- Author BiographyALFRED-MAURICE DE ZAYAS is a Lawyer, Visiting Professor of International Law at top universities worldwide, and Secretary-General of PEN International. He lives in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Alfred-Maurice de Zayas
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.