Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for B.Sc. (Gen.) and B.Sc. (Hons.) students. All important genera are discussed, giving details of structure, anatomy, and the developmental stages of reproductive organs from different sections, such as Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymspersm. The paleobotany section deals with important fossil genera from Pteridophytes and Gymspersm. Comparisons of different genera are provided. Experimental studies of Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymspersms are also discussed. The book is amply illustrated with diagrams.
- Author(s)S. S. Sambamurty
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight930 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.