All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the traditional herbalism of Thailand, this book is written for the beginning herbalist, or for the general reader with a curiousity about holistic health and Eastern medicine. It contains a brief overview of the history, theory and spirituality of traditional Thai medicine.
- Author BiographyC. Pierce Salguero is the founder of Tao Mountain, a nonprofit association of Thai massage and herbal medicine instructors who support academic research and clinical trials to build bridges between Thai and modern Western medicine. He is the author of Encyclopedia of Thai Massage, The Spiritual Healing of Traditional Thailand, and Thai Massage Workbook. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)C. Pierce Salguero
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note11 colour illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width121 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.