All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Theology of the Sublime is the first major response to the influential and controversial Radical Orthodoxy movement. Clayton Crockett develops a constructive radical theology from the philosophy of Immanuel Kant - a philosophy attacked by Radical Orthodoxy - to show Kant's relevance to postmodern philosophy and contemporary theology.
- Author BiographyClayton Crockett is Visiting Assistant Professor of Modern Religious Thought at the College of William and Mary, USA. He is the editor of Secular Theology: American Radical Theological Thought, also published by Routledge, and is managing editor of the online Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory.
- Author(s)Clayton Crockett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.