All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an extensive review of concurrent languages and calculi, with comprehensive figures and summaries. Presents and analyses many implementation strategies that can readily be used by developers of distributed systems.
- Author BiographyDenis Caromel is full professor at University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (UNSA). He is also member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF), a multi-disciplinary national academia that selects a few professors based on the excellence of their research records. His research interests include parallel, concurrent, and distributed object-oriented programming, the semantics of sequential and parallel languages for the sake of automatic and semi-automatic parallelization. Ludovic Henrio graduated from Ecole Polytechnique in Paris. He is currently a PHD candidate at University of Nice Sophia Antipolis -- CNRS -- INRIA. His research interests include semantics for concurrent, parallel and distributed calculi, static analysis, design and implementation of object-oriented languages.
- Author(s)Denis Caromel,Ludovic Henrio
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.