All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAreas essential to successful utilization of EMDR are emphasized. These include: case conceptualization; preparation for EMDR trauma processing, including resource development and installation; target development; methods for unblocking blocked processing, including the creative use of interweaves; and session closure. Case examples are used throughout to illustrate concepts. The emphasis in this book is on clinical usefulness, t research. This book goes into the therapy room with clinicians who actually use EMDR, and shows readers how to do it in practice, t just in theory. In short, this is the new, practical book on EMDR.
- Author BiographyLaurel Parnell, Ph.D., is a psychologist, consultant and EMDR(R) trainer. She is the author of two previous books on EMDR(R), EMDR(R) in the Treatment of Adults Abused as Children and Transforming Trauma: EMDR(R) as well as articles and a book chapter. Since 1991, Parnell has immersed herself in the practice and development of EMDR(R) and has trained thousands of clinicians in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)Laurel Parnell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/01/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.