Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDiane Miller enjoys her peaceful life in the country with her husband of twenty-three years, their beautiful daughter, and their two black Labs. She had it all: the picture perfect life, with a doting husband and caring father-or so she thought. After she receives a shocking phone call from her twin sister, who informs her Don has been having a yearlong affair, Diane's world is turned upside down. Suddenly, her husband is a stranger with ather woman-a soul mate-he wants to marry. Caught up in a divorce she never saw coming, Diane must reinvent everything about her life, relationships, job, and home. But she is about to get more than she bargained for when she buys an elegant old house in the historic district and meets a kaleidoscope of new friends-along with a mysterious and sexy houseguest. In this contemporary romance, a scorned woman quickly forgets her past troubles as she inadvertently becomes immersed in the drama of 235 Bradford Place and rediscovers herself in the process.
- Author(s)Marie Dunn
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.