All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the animals that live in the mystical land of Cornucopia kw it as The Most Beautiful Region of the World. This is made true both by the unique collection of creatures that run through its rolling hills and babbling brooks, as well as by the peaceful value of nviolence that is upheld by its leaders. This family adventure will take you on a swim through a creek with Finnie the Fish, galloping through the forest with Charlie the Buck and his family, and an intellectual journey with The Old Wise Owl as he ponders if the sunrise or sunset is the more beautiful sight. A Thousand Rainbows upholds the morals of harmony and loving reconciliation and is a tale that can be cherished by all.
- Author(s)D G Flamand
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.