Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Feb
- AU $44.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionAssembled by a missionary during the mid-19th century, this dictionary has an outstanding reputation. Practical and ntechnical, it offers a full sense of Tibetan words in their common usage. Each word is defined in terms of both its written and conversational usage. An English-Tibetan vocabulary offers pronunciations for hundreds of words.
- Author(s)H. A. Jaschke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- Series TitleDover Language Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.