All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA farmer is digging his field when a hungry tiger jumps out of the trees, demanding to eat him. Wouldn't you prefer my pretty white cow? suggests the farmer, and the tiger agrees. When the farmer gets home, however, his wife has other ideas about how to outwit a hungry tiger...A Tiger for Breakfast is a retelling of an Indian folk tale.
- Author BiographyNarinder Dhami is a widely published author of Indian descent. As well as her novels for teenagers, published by Random House, she has written 32 titles in the multi-million best-selling Rainbow Fairy Magic.
- Author(s)Narinder Dhami
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves: World Folk Tales
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notefull-colour
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.