All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen are the boundaries of friendship pushed too far, and when is it time to stop flying over oceans for someone who wouldn't jump over a puddle for you? There comes a time when Hilary Hammond has to make that call. Hilary and Colette O'Mahony have been friends since childhood, but when irrepressible Jonathan Harpur breezes into Hilary's life and goes into business with her, Colette is t best pleased. After their first encounter Colette thinks he's a 'pushy upstart' while he thinks she's 'a sbby little diva'. And so the battle lines are drawn and Hilary is bang in the middle. But as the years roll by and each of them is faced with difficult times and tough decisions, one thing is clear ...to have a friend you must be a friend. And that's when Hilary discovers that sometimes your best friend can be your greatest enemy ...
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan lives in Dublin. Her books, all Number One bestsellers, include Forgive and Forget, Happy Ever After and Love and Marriage.
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.