All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of ASDs is a one-stop shop for adults on the autism spectrum in the form of an alphabetical guide to an array of challenging topics. From anxiety to zen meditation, compassion to self-esteem, dating to socializing (and everything in between), Aunt Aspie's wisdom and witty one-liners offer helpful advice for serious subjects. With tried-and-tested tips, Aunt Aspie shares some of the tough life lessons she's learnt so you can avoid making the same mistakes, and make informed choices on the issues that matter. Sometimes philosophical, often light-hearted and always informative, the practical information in this book will help you to navigate tricky life issues, and enable you to think through the more challenging questions facing people with ASDs.
- Author BiographyRudy Simone is an Aspergirl, writer, speaker and AS consultant. She is the author of 22 Things a Woman Must Know If She Loves a Man with Asperger's Syndrome, 22 Things a Woman with Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know and Aspergirls, also published by JKP. She lives in New York, USA. Visit her website at www.Help4aspergers.com.
- Author(s)Rudy Simone
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byStephen M. Shore
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.