Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a beginner or a seasoned sewer, this comprehensive book is a must. Filled with detailed instructions, A to Z of Sewing is an indispensable reference book for readers who wish to develop their skills and give each project a professional finish. Features a gold mine of more than 180 sewing techniques, all meticulously demonstrated Includes clear step-by-step photographs and easy-to-follow instructions Contains all you need to kw about sewing machine basics, equipment and supplies, working with patterns and fabrics, and troubleshootingAvailable to customers in the U.S. and Canada only.
- Author(s)Kathleen Barac
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight721 g
- Width232 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.