All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides foundational thoughts on situations where deans find themselves when managing up, managing their peers and themselves, or managing down. The case studies and scenarios are useful for thinking about problems or issues beforehand and for considering how other deans handled these situations, even if the specifics or eventual resolutions are different.
- Author BiographyDr. Patricia Mosto has a M.S. in Environmental Sciences from Drexel University and a Ph.D. in Environmental Biology. She has been a faculty member since 1989, was the Chair of the Biological Sciences Department at Rowan University, where she was also an Interim Associate Provost for Academic Affairs for 3 years, and the Associate Dean for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences for 2 years. After receiving her M.S. in Chemical Engineering from SDSM&T, Dr. Dianne Dorland began her career working for Union Carbide in West Virginia. She received her PhD from West Virginia University in 1985 and over the past 42 years she has combined industry and academic experience as a process engineer, professor and engineering dean.
- Author(s)Dianne Dorland,Patricia Mosto
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.