All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA Toolkit for Department Chairs is designed to give academic administrators the skills they need in order to do their jobs more effectively. Combining case studies, scenarios, practical advice, and problem solving activities, the book offers chairs a valuable resource for negotiating the real-life challenges they face as academic leaders. Many of the case studies and scenarios included in this book have been field tested by the co-authors in over thirty years of administrative training workshops.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Buller is dean of the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College at Florida Atlantic University. He holds a doctorate in classics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of eight books on academic leadership, one book on Wagnerian opera, a textbook for first-year college students, 22 articles of academic research, 121 articles on higher education administration, and 114 essays and reviews. With Bob, he is a senior partner in ATLAS Leadership Training, which conducts workshops for administrators all over the world, and serves as a consultant to the Ministry of Higher Education in Saudi Arabia in its development of a region-wide Academic Leadership Center. Robert E. Cipriano is chair and professor emeritus of the Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies at Southern Connecticut State University. He has a doctorate from New York University in Therapeutic Recreation, Area of Concentration in College Teaching. He is the author of a book on collegiality in higher education, three textbooks, chapters in three additional textbooks, and more than 160 journal articles. He has been awarded more than $9 million in grants and contracts and delivered in excess of 250 presentations in the U.S., Asia and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Buller,Robert E. Cipriano
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight231 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.