A Top-down, Constraint-driven Design Methodology for Analog Integrated Circuits by Eric Felt, Edward Liu, Alper Demir, Edoardo Charbon, Iasson Vassiliou, Umakanta Choudhury, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Henry Chang, Enrico Malavasi (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalog circuit design is often the bottleneck when designing mixed analog-digital systems. A Top-Down, Constraint-Driven Design Methodology for Analog Integrated Circuits presents a new methodology based on a top-down, constraint-driven design paradigm that provides a solution to this problem. This methodology has two principal advantages: (1) it provides a high probability for the first silicon which meets all specifications, and (2) it shortens the design cycle. A Top-Down, Constraint-Driven Design Methodology for Analog Integrated Circuits is part of an ongoing research effort at the University of California at Berkeley in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences Department. Many faculty and students, past and present, are working on this design methodology and its supporting tools. The principal goals are: (1) developing the design methodology, (2) developing and applying new tools, and (3) 'proving' the methodology by undertaking 'industrial strength' design examples. The work presented here is neither a beginning r an end in the development of a complete top-down, constraint-driven design methodology, but rather a step in its development. This work is divided into three parts. Chapter 2 presents the design methodology along with foundation material. Chapters 3-8 describe supporting concepts for the methodology, from behavioral simulation and modeling to circuit module generators. Finally, Chapters 9-11 illustrate the methodology in detail by presenting the entire design cycle through three large-scale examples. These include the design of a current source D/A converter, a Sigma-Delta A/D converter, and a video driver system. Chapter 12 presents conclusions and current research topics. A Top-Down, Constraint-Driven Design Methodology for Analog Integrated Circuits will be of interest to analog and mixed-signal designers as well as CAD tool developers.
- Author(s)Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli,Alper Demir,Edoardo Charbon,Edward Liu,Enrico Malavasi,Eric Felt,Henry Chang,Iasson Vassiliou,Umakanta Choudhury
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.